Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy birthday

I turned 35 years old today. I live in my mother's house and I have no job or any productive skills that I'm aware. I think this is enough to qualify me as a genuine looser.
Until last week I had a magazine that's gone bust. I sold everything, paid my bills and the last salaries to my former team. With the last 4000E I bought a new computer (sold even my personal MacBook Pro) and moved with mom. Paid 1000E for Vaio VGN-FW21E and left with 3000E. As I made an oath never to work in the media again I installed linux on my new laptop and I'm thinking to learn programming until I find something to do with my life.
This blog will record my path to suicide, insanity, learning linux, redemtion or a combination of the above.
Feel free to laugh at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment